All Zen Suspended Fireplaces come with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty. Your warranty period begin's from the date of delivery. This warranty is given in addition to consumer guarantees and does not exclude them.
If any Zen Suspended Fireplace (or part of them) are defective, we will:
- repair or replace suspended fireplace (or part of them)
Exception to the above: Paint finish/rust due to moisture or water exposure
We do not recommend installing in Alfresco areas that are exposed to the elements and are exposed to high moisture, morning frost/dew or heavy winds and rain. If the alfresco area is affected by moisture and wind consistently the paint finish will deteriorate quite quickly as the steel is not galvanised, it is not meant to be in contact with moisture or water. Take note if you live by the ocean, salty ocean spray will speed up this process and will erode the paint finish within months. Please check the location with us before proceeding with an order.
If the above occurs, it can be remedied by using a couple of coats of StoveBright Zinc Flat Black Silencer Aerosol followed by a couple of coats of StoveBright Satin Black 1990 Aerosol, available from StoveBright directly or your local fireplace retailer.
Exceptions to guarantees
Consumer guarantees do not apply if you:
- got what you asked for but simply changed your mind, found it cheaper somewhere else, decided you did not like the purchase or had no use for it
- misused a product in any way that caused the problem
- knew of or were made aware of the faults before you bought the product
- asked for a service to be done in a certain way against the advice of the business or were unclear about what you wanted.
In order to make a defective warranty claim you must first call us (03 7068 7667) and explain the defect. We then require an email to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with your order or invoice number, your full name and address and a detailed description of the defect and any photographs or video's showing the defect.
Once the above has been reviewed we will either offer a repair or replace all or part of your suspended fireplace.
For information on returns and refunds please see our Refund Policy.