Zen Elegante Bio-Ethanol Suspended Fireplace
CONTACT US FOR A FREE QUOTE
- HAND MADE BY SKILLED METAL CRAFTSMAN
- PLANIKA RONDO COMMERCE BIO-ETHANOL BURNER
- 8 WEEK DELIVERY TIME
- FREE DELIVERY WITHIN 60KM OF CAPITAL CITY PORT
- FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- CALL NOW! 1300 911 558
- ALL PRICES INCLUDE GST
Wherever you choose to suspend your Zen Elegante Bio-Ethanol Suspended Fireplace, it will be visually in command of the room whilst simultaneously blending in. Our Zen Elegante Bio-Ethanol Suspended Fireplace is handcrafted from 4mm cold rolled steel and is able to rotate a full 360º. In a finish that is able to sustain heat up to 650ºc.
The Zen Elegante Bio-ethanol Suspended Fireplace includes the Planika Rondo Commerce, a unique bio ethanol fireplace insert that adds warmth and beauty of fire to any piece of furniture. Thanks to the Commerce Technology™, this product is completely safe and efficient with up to 10 hours of continuous fire.
Made of weather resistant materials, Rondo Commerce will enrich not indoor, but also all kinds of outdoor spaces.
- No smoke or ash
- No electricity required
- Safe burning technology
- Easy refuelling system
- 8 weeks
- Metro Delivery Within 60km Australian Capital City Port: FREE
- Country Delivery Outside 60km Australian Capital City Port: $200+ Depending on Postcode
Included in the box
- Zen Suspended Steel Fireplace
- Planika Rondo Commerce Bio-ethanol burner
- Bio-ethanol burner plate
- 2000mm Single Wall Flue Kit
- 360 degree rotate spigot
- Ceiling flange
NOTE: The Planika Rondo Commerce is a multipurpose safe ethanol burner which can be used as a stand alone fireplace and included in the Zen Suspended Fireplace.
To install the Planika Rondo Commerce Bio Ethanol burner into the Zen Suspended Fireplace remove the outer glass casing and unscrew the outer brushed steel ring around the Rondo Commerce. Then place the Rondo Commerce burner into our burner plate within the suspended fireplace.
- Heat Output: 2.5kw / 8519BTU/h
- Heat Area: min. 25 m3
- Fuel tank capacity: 3.0L
- Flame duration: 6.5 hrs
- Material: 4mm thick cold rolled steel
- Overall Height: 549mm Fireplace only (not including flue)
- Overall Diameter: 808mm
- Firebox material/Seam Fully Welded: Fully welded 4mm steel
- Main Door Opening Height: 170mm
- Main Door Opening Width: 740mm
- Single Wall Flue Dimensions: 219mm
- Weight: Fireplace 52kg/Burner 7kg
- Package: Plywood box
- Bioethanol (https://www.ethanolfireplacefuel.com.au)
- Stove Bright - Satin Black Colour Code 1990
- Stove Bright - Surf Sand 6325
All Zen Suspended Fireplaces come with a 2 year manufacturer's warranty. Your warranty period begin's from the date of delivery. This warranty is given in addition to consumer guarantees and does not exclude them.
If you plan to hang your Zen Suspended Fireplace in an alfresco we recommend that the fireplace should be in a fully covered and dry area and away from any area of the alfresco that would be affected by water continuously. An enclosed area would be the ideal location. If the alfresco area is affected by moisture and wind consistently the paint finish will deteriorate quite quickly as it is not meant to be in contact with water. Take note if you live by the ocean, salty ocean spray will speed up this process and will erode the paint finish within months.
If this occurs, it can be remedied by using a thin coat of StoveBright Zinc Silencer Flat Black Aerosol followed by a couple of light coats of StoveBright Satin Black 1990 Aerosol, available from StoveBright directly or your local fireplace retailer.
Zen Suspended Fireplaces are the most affordable suspended fireplaces in Australia. We are able to achieve our competitive price point by designing for efficiency and manufacturing our fireplaces overseas. Graceful curves, efficient manufacturing and intelligent material sourcing enable us to develop the Zen Suspended Fireplaces at a substantial discount to our competitors without compromising on quality.
With the Zen Elegante Bio-ethanol Suspended Fireplace we provide 2000mm of single flue with the standard kit, this sufficient to suspended the fireplace from a ceiling height of 3000mm or less.
If you know the answers to the following questions we can help you with your required flue length with more specific advice:
What is the measurement from your floor to ceiling where the fireplace will be located?
Is your ceiling flat or pitched, if pitched what is the angle degree?
- What is your delivery address?
- Do you have plans available? Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please contact our team to discuss your requirements.